* Headlines for Friday, November 16th, 2001
* Landmines and Unexploded Bombs Litter Afghanistan
* Multinational Banks Fight Tougher Money Laundering Laws, Putting Profits Over Fightingterrorist Financing and Money Launderers
* From the WTO to the G20: From Qatar to Ottawa: The Fight Against Corporate Globalization
* Energy Giant Enron Is Bought Out By Smaller Rival Dynegy in a $9 Billion Deal, Merging Theworld's Largest Energy Trader and Bush Ally Into An Even Larger Corporation
* Are US Weapons Releasing Depleted Uranium Into Afghanistan?
* Headlines: Civil War Threatens Afghanistan
* World Politics After the War in Afghanistan: U.S. Allies Part 1: The Philippines